At Westside Dentistry in El Paso, TX, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit:
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please complete this new patient form before your first appointment. You may complete it at your own speed at home, saving time and making sure you didn’t forget anything important. And, remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable.
We offer several ways to pay for your dental treatment. If you have dental insurance, we’ll assist in the filing for maximum benefits. For your portion of the payment, we accept major credit cards and offer an interest-free payment plan for your convenience. If you have no insurance, ask us how our dental savings plan can save you money!
At Westside Dentistry, we’ll find the most affordable options for the care you deserve.